- 200 grams Kabuli Chana (White Chickpeas)
- 2 Nos Onion (medium)
- 2 teaspoon Ginger-Garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli
- 1 teaspoon Chole masala
- 2 nos Tomatoes (Medium)
- 50 grams Paneer
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 cup Coriander
- 1 No. Bay leaf
- 1 No. Black Cardamom
- 2 No. Green Cardamom
- 2 No. Clove
- As per taste Salt
All time favorite Chole with a twist of Paneer
- Soak Kabuli Chana overnight.
- Finely chop onion and tomatoes.
- Cut paneer into small cubes and shallow fry.
- Chop coriander.
- Pressure cook Kabuli Chana for 3 whistle or til they are soft.
- Heat oil in kadai add bay leaf, clove, black & green cardmom. Let it crackle.
- Add onion, saute till light brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric, red chilly, salt and chole masala along with half cup of water. Stir for 2 mins on medium flame.
- Add tomatoes, cook till the tomatoes are soft and oil leaves the masala.
- Add Kabuli Chana & 100ml water. Simmer on slow flame for 5 mins.
- Add paneer & coriander, mix well. Serve hot.
Note: Can be cooked without chole masala
100 0 100 3