- 250 grams Bhindi( Lady finger)
- 1 No. Onion (Big)
- 1 tsp Finely chopped Ginger- garlic
- 3 Nos. Green Chili
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- As per taste Salt
- 2 tbsp Dahi (Curd)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Nigella seed (kalonji)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seed
A different form of bhindi cooked in curd.
- Finely chop onion and green chilli.
- Slit bhindi length-wise.
- Heat oil in kadai, add cumin and nigella seeds. Let it crackle.
- Add onion, ginger, garlic, green chili & turmeric. Stir for few minutes.
- Add bhindi and salt. Cook on low flame till it becomes soft.
- Add curd, mix and continue to cook for few more minutes till oil seperates.
- Serve hot.
91.666666666667 0 100 12