- 2 Cups Flattened rice (Poha)
- 1 No. Onion (medium)
- 2 Nos Green chilli
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate
- 10 nos Curry leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 tablespoon Peanut
- As per taste Salt
A popular Maharastrian dish with a fruity twist of Pomegranate.
- Wash poha in strainer & keep aside.
- Finely chop onion & green chilly.
- Fry peanuts in oil & keep aside.
- Deseed pomegranate.
- Heat oil in kadai and add curry leaves, fry for 30 secs.
- Add onion, green chillies and saute for 2 mins.
- Add turmeric & salt along with half cup of water. Stir for a minute.
- Add poha & mix well.
- Add fried peanuts & coriander, mix well.
- Garnish with pomegranate & serve hot.
50 0 100 2