- 200 grams Paneer
- 3 Nos Onion (medium)
- 2 Nos Capsicum
- 2 Nos Tomatoes
- 2 tsp Ginger- garlic paste
- 2 tsp Dried kasuri methi
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Chilly powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream
- 1/2 cup Coriander
- 2 tbsp Oil
- As per taste Salt
Paneer cooked in tomatoes along with dry kasuri methi and fresh cream.
- Cut Paneer into small cubes, shallow fry and keep aside.
- Finely chop onion, tomatoes and capsicum.
- Finely chop coriander.
- Heat oil in kadai, add onion and saute till golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and stir for a minute on medium flame.
- Add turmeric, chilly powder, coriander powder along with 1/2 cup of water. Stir for 2 mins on medium flame.
- Add capsicum and stir for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and stir. Add 1/2 cup of water. Cover and cook till tomatoes are soft and oil starts leaving the masala.
- Add dried kasuri methi along with 1/2 cup of water, cover and simmer it for 5 mins.
- Add paneer, salt and fresh cream, stir and simmer for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
100 0 100 2