- 1 Cup Rava (Samolina)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- Few strands Kesar
- 1/4 cup Almond
- 1/4 cup Raisin
- 1/4 cup Khoya (Mawa)
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Cashewnut
Traditional sheera with aroma of kesar is quick to prepare and delicious to eat.
- Soak Kesar in warm milk for 10 mins.
- Cut almond into slivers.
- Mash Khoya so that no lumps remain.
- Heat the pan, add rava and saute for 5 mins on slow flame.
- Add kesar milk, 3 cups of water and cook for 2 mins., stirring continuously.
- Add mawa, sugar, rasins, cardamom powder mix well and cook on slow flame for 5 mins.
- Add ghee and mix well.
- Garnish with almonds and cashewnut, serve hot.
0 0 100 0