- 4 nos Boiled potatoes
- 100 grams Paneer
- 1 tbsp Raisin
- 2 tbsp Cashewnuts
- 1/3 cup Fresh tomato puree
- 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 2 nos Onion
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Red chili
- As per taste Salt
- 2 tsp Ginger grated
- 1 no. Bay leaf
- 2 nos Green cardamom
- 1 no. Black cardamom
- 2 no. Cloves
- 1/2 inch Cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 nos Cheese cubes
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream
- 1/4 cup Coriander
- For deep frying Oil
The most delicious and popular recipe of potato cooked in creamy gravy with addition of cashewnuts and spices.
- Peel onion and grind in mixer to make paste.
- Grind cashewnut in mixer and keep aside the paste.
- Crumble paneer so that no lumps remain.
- Mash boiled potatoes and mix crumbled paneer, green chili, grated ginger, 1 tbsp corn floor and salt, mix well. Make small balls and in the center fill raisins, crushed cashewnuts and cheese. Roll in corn flour and remove excess flour.
- Heat oil in kadai and deep fry the potato balls. Keep aside.
- In a different pan, heat oil. Add bay leaf, green cardamom, black cardamom, cloves and cinamon. Let it crackle.
- Add onion paste and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste fry on low flame for 5 mins.
- Add turmeric, red chili, coriander powder and salt. Add 1/4 cup of water and cook on low flame for few mins.
- Add fresh tomato puree and cook it till oil starts leaving its sides.
- Add cashewnut paste and cook for 5 mins.
- Add fresh cream and garam masala. Mix well, cook on low flame for another 2 mins.
- Add coriander.
- Add gravy to the potato balls just before serving. Serve immediately.
0 0 100 0