- 1 Kg Chicken
- 400 grams Onion
- 3 tablespoon Ginger Garlic paste
- 3 tablespoon Oil
- 2 teaspoon Red Chilly powder
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 2 tablespoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint
- 1/2 cup Coriander
Chicken cooked in light spices loaded with refreshing mint flavour.
- Cut Chicken into 2 inches pieces
- Chop Onions
- Chop Coriander and Mint
- Heat oil in Kadhai, add onion and saute until golden brown.
- Add ginger and garlic paste, red chilli and turmeric, add 50ml water and stir for a min.
- Add Chicken and water, stir and let it boil and simmer until cooked.
- When oil starts separating add garam masala, coriander and mint, simmer for 2 mins.
- Serve hot with Roti or Rice.
Note: Can garnish with fried cahewnuts
100 0 100 7