- 200 grams Paneer
- 1 cup Coriander
- 1/4 cup Mint leaves
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 3 nos Green chili
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- 1 tbsp Curd
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream
- 1 tsp Chat masala
- As per taste Salt
Paneer cooked in mint with fresh cream makes it a mouth watering recipe.
- In a mixer grind together coriander, mint, green chili, ginger, salt and curd.
- Marinate paneer in this mixture for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and saute for 2 mins. Add paneer along with the paste.
- Saute on low flame for 5 mins.
- Add fresh cream and cook for another 5 mins.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot.
100 0 100 2