- 1 kg Mutton minced
- 3 nos Tomatoes (Big)
- 250 grams Green peas
- 2 tsp Red chili
- 5 nos Green chili
- 3 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup Coriander
- 2 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 2 nos Onion (Big)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Pure ghee
- As per taste Salt
Mutton kheema is cooked along with variety of spices with green peas to add texture, taste and color.
- Clean and wash minced mutton. Keep aside.
- Finely chop onion.
- Finely chop tomatoes.
- Finely chop green chillies.
- Heat oil in pressure cooker, add onion and saute it till golden brown.
- Add minced mutton and on medium flame cook while stirring till all the water dries out.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, pure ghee, red chili and garam masala. Mix well and cook on low flame for 2 mins.
- Add tomatoes and salt. Add 1/2 cup of water, close the lid and pressure cook for 3 whistles or till mutton becomes soft.
- Open the lid, keep it on low flame, cook while stirring till all water dries up.
- Add green peas and 1/4 cup of water. Pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Let the steam escape. Open the lid and cook till all the moistures dries up.
- Add coriander, mix well and serve hot.
100 0 100 10