- 1/4 Cup Sabudana (Sago)
- 1/4 Cup Rice
- 1/2 Litre Milk
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- few Saffron strands
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/2 Cup Dry fruits
- Soak sabudana and rice for an hour.
- Soak Saffron in warm milk.
- Heat milk in thick bottomed pan along with rice and sabudana.
- Cook on low flame till rice and sabudana becomes soft and are properly cooked.
- Add sugar and continue to cook on low flame, stirring continuously till the milk reduces to half.
- Add chopped dry fruits, cardamom powder and saffron. Mix properly and cook for 5 more mins.
- Serve warm or cool.
0 0 100 0