- 1 cup Soya granules
- 2 Nos Tomatoes
- 1 No Capsicum
- 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 2 Nos Onion (medium)
- 1 tsp Turmeric (optional)
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 2 Nos Green chilly
- 1/2 cup Coriander
- 2 tbsp Oil
- As per taste Salt
Soya granules cooked in tangy tomatoes and capsicum.
- Wash soya granules in strainer and keep aside.
- Finely chop onion and tomatoes.
- Slit chillies in half.
- Chop coriander.
- Heat oil in kadai and add onion, saute till golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies. Stir for a minute.
- Add turmeric, chilly powder and 1/4 cup of water. Stir for 2 mins.
- Add tomatoes, cover and cook till the tomatoes are soft and oil leaves the masala.
- Add soya granules, capsicum, salt and garam masala along with 1/2 cup of water. Cover and cook on slow flames for 5 mins. Open and stir till water evaporates.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
100 0 100 4