Burnt Garlic Noodles
Garlic noodles is simple yet flavorful recipe where noodles are stir fried along with garlic & lots of vegetables. The dish is quick to make & very garlicky.
- 1/2 Cup Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Spring onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Carrot (shredded)
- 1 Capsicum
- 2 tbsp Red chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 200 grams Noodles
- Finely chopped garlic & spring onion.
- Shred the carrot & cabbage.
- Thinly slice the capsicum
- Boil the noodles
- Heat oil in a kadai, add garlic, saute till it become light brown in colour.
- Add spring onion, stir for few seconds.
- Add capsicum, stir for few seconds.
- Add carrot, stir for few seconds.
- Add red chilli sauce, soy sauce and vinegar, mix well.
- Add noodles, black pepper & salt, mix well.
- Garnish it with remaining spring onions. Serve hot.