Chilli paneer is a popular Indo- Chinese dish where cubes of paneer are cooked in Chinese sauces & veggies. It is mainly served as side dish, it has two variants dry & gravy.
- 200 grams Paneer
- 2 tbsp Ginger – garlic paste
- 1 no. Green capsicum
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 2 nos Onion medium size
- 2 tbsp Spring onion
- 1 no. Green chilli
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Red chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Green chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- A pinch Orange color
- 1 tbsp Oil
- As per taste Salt
- Cut paneer in to small cubes.
- Cut capsicum in to small cubes.
- In a bowl, add paneer, red chilli powder,salt & orange colour. Add 1 tsp water & mix well.
- Cut onion in to small cubes.
- Make corn flour paste with little water.
- Slit green chilli in to half.
- In a deep kadai add oil, let it heat and deep fry the paneer cubes. Keep them separately.
- In a different pan heat oil, add ginger garlic paste & saute for 2 mins.
- Add onion & green chilli, saute fir 1 min.
- Add capsicum and again saute for 1 min.
- Add soy & tomato sauce, mix well.
- Add vinegar, red chilli sauce & green chilli sauce, mix well.
- Add fried paneer, salt & 50ml water, mix well & cook on low flame for 5 mins.
- Add corn flour paste in to the pan.
- Garnish with spring onion.