- 200 grams Paneer
- 1 No. Bay leaf
- 2 Nos Green cardamom
- 1 No Black cardamom
- 2 Nos Onion (medium)
- 2 Nos Tomato (medium)
- 1 tbsp Cashewnut paste
- 1 No Capsicum
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream (Amul)
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- As per taste Salt
- 1/2 inch Cinnamon stick
The most loved form of paneer is Kadai Paneer which can be easily prepared in home.
- Cut paneer into cubes. Shallow fry and keep them aside.
- Finely chop onion and tomatoes.
- Finely chop coriander.
- Heat oil in kadai add bayleaf, green cardamom, black cardamom and cinnamon stick. Let it crackle.
- Add onoion and saute till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir for 2 mins.
- Add turmeric, red chilli and coriander powder. Add 20ml water and stir for 2 mins.
- Add tomatoes and 40ml water. Cover and simmer till the tomatoes are soft. Open the cover add cashewnut paste and cook till oil leaves the gravy.
- Add capsicum and cook till it becomes soft.
- Add fresh cream and salt. Mix well, cover and cook for 2 mins on low flame.
- Add paneer and coriander. Serve hot.