- 2 cups Basmati rice
- 2 tbsp Canned mixed fruits
- 2 tbsp Cashewnuts
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- 50 grams Paneer
- 3 nos Green cardamom
- 1 tbsp Oil
Kashmiri pulao is a very popular and aromatic rice dish loaded with freshness of fruits and richness of dry fruits.
- Wash rice and soak for 20 mins.
- Shallow fry paneer and cashewnuts. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add green cardamom, raisins and green peas. Saute for few mins.
- Add rice and water. Pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Let the steam escape. Add canned fruits, paneer and cashewnuts. Mix well and serve hot.