- 3 cups Rice
- 1/2 cup Urad dal
- 2 nos Potatoes boiled
- 3 nos Green chillies
- 10 nos Curry leaves
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 2 nos Onion
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- As per taste Salt
Dosa is a popular South Indian dish which is made using fermented rice & lentil paste and potatoes with spices used as filling.
- Mix rice and urad dal, soak overnight.
- Grind the mixture into slightly rough paste to make dosa batter
- Finely chop onions.
- Mash boiled potatoes.
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Add mustard seeds and let it crackle.
- Add curry leaves, green chili and onions. Fry till it turns soft.
- Add mashed potatoes, turmeric and salt. Mix well and cook on medium flame for 5 mins and keep aside.
- Apply a little oil on pan.
- Take a big spoonful of batter and evenly spread on the pan. Cook on high flame, add few drops on oil on top and turn it to cook on the other side.
- Again turn and add the potato filling and fold from both the sides.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney and sambhar.