Mushroom and Spinach
- 8-10 baby bella mushrooms cut lengthwise
- 2 bunches of spinach chopped roughly
- 5-6 cloves of garlic (chopped finely)
- 2 medium onions (chopped finely)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp mixed herb seasoning
- 1 tsp fresh black pepper
- Handful of toasted chopped almonds + some more for garnishing
- Handful of crispy fried onions + some more for garnishing
- 2-3 tbsp parmesan cheese + some more for garnishing
- 2 tbsp butter
- Heat butter and add finely chopped garlic. Saute until slightly golden.
- Add chopped onions and saute until golden.
- Add the cut bella mushrooms and cook until wilted.
- Add the chopped spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add salt, mixed herb seasoning and black pepper. Mix well.
- Add the toasted chopped almonds, crispy fried onions and 2-3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Mix well and transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with more toasted almonds, crispy fried onions and parmesan cheese.
- Mushroom and spinach side dish for thanksgiving is ready to serve.