- 1/2 kg Minced Meat
- 2 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 3 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Chana dal
- 2 Nos Onion (Big)
- 1/2 cup Coriander
- 1/4 cup Mint leaves
- 5 nos Green chili
- 2 tbsp Oil
- As per taste Salt
A highly popular form of mutton which can be enjoyed throughout the year to make a feast special.
- Finely chop mint and coriander.
- Finely chop onion and green chili.
- Wash minced meat.
- In a pressure cooker add minced meat, turmeric, red chili powder, garam masala powder, ginger-garlic paste, chana dal & salt.
- Add 2 cups of water & cook for 3 whistles or till the meat is completely cooked.
- Open the lid, let it cool & dry finely in mixer.
- In a separate pan, add oil, onion and green chili. Saute till the onion becomes soft.
- Add coriander and mint.
- Add meat & mix well.
- Make small patties of mixture & shallow fry them .
- Serve hot with mint chutney, onion & lemon wedges .