- 200 grams Paneer
- 1 no. Onion (Big)
- 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Cashewnuts
- 1 cup Fresh tomato puree
- 2 tsp Dry Kasuri methi
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- As per taste Salt
Paneer cubes dunked into the rich gravy of tomatoes and cashewnuts.
- Cut paneer into cubes. Shallow fry them and keep aside.
- Grind onion and cashewnuts together in a mixer to make fine paste .
- Grind tomatoes to make fine paste.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add onion-cashewnut paste and ginger-garlic paste. Cook on high flame till it turns golden brown.
- Add tomato paste, red chili powder, garam masala and salt. Cook on medium flame till oil starts seperating.
- Add kasuri methi and 1/2 cup water and cook on low flame for 5 mins.
- Add paneer, mix well and serve hot.