- 1 cup Green Peas
- 1 No Onion
- 2 Nos Green chili
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 Nos Potatoes boiled
- 1 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1/2 cup Coriander
Ragda patties is a popular fast food of Mumbai, loved all over India & served in different form.
- Soak white peas overnight.
- Finely chop onion and green chilies.
- Mash boiled potatoes.
- In a pressure cooker add white peas, turmeric, salt and water. Cook till it becomes soft.
- In a deep pan heat oil, add onion & green chili. Fry till it turns golden brown..
- Add boiled peas & red chili, cook on low flame for 5 mins..
- Add coriander & keep aside.
- In mashed potatoes add red chili, salt & ginger. Make flat patties & shallow fry them.
- Serve ragda hot with patties topped with imli (tamarind) chutney.